How to Share (and learn) the Three Principles Effectively - 12-week affordable program (North & South America timezones)
"Saying out loud what you see for yourself is the single best way I've found to deepen your grounding and effect others..."
Course intakes open for North & South America
- Incredibly practical course in how to share (and learn) the Three Principles or Inside-Out understanding with others
- All key aspects of the Principles covered in the 12 weeks
- Hands on from day 1 - share what you know and learn as a result
- Very affordable - hundreds, not thousands!
- Share your experiences with others and hear their insights into the week's tasks
- Keep a journal of your progress over the 12 weeks to use in your practice & life going forward
- A student with zero prior knowledge of the Principles held a successful workshop just days after completing this program
- Learn how to share this wonderful gift in many, many different ways
- Special guest interviews
- Find your own voice and use your own language to share your gift with the world
- Brought to you by the author of Do Nothing!
- Over 20+ hours of hands-on material
- All levels are welcomed and indeed encouraged
- Can be done as a couple for the one price
- Up front discount or payment plan options available so everyone can afford it
- All sessions recorded and accessible for life
- Make incredible new 3P friends and connections
- Content always being updated
- Discounts on further study options available
- Certificate on completion
- All sessions are same time and day every week
- Different time zones across the World catered for
"Inspiring"..."So helpful"..."Changed everything for us"...."Incredible"
Limited spaces (7 available in each group), so apply now to avoid disappointment
US/South America Group starts on Tuesday June 6th @ 6pm UK time
As a practitioner of the Three Principles or Inside Out Single Paradigm now for many years, I often get asked during my training workshops with entrepreneurs and business owners if there are courses available for participants to deepen their grounding in the Paradigm so they would be able to facilitate workshops themselves.
In response, I often point them towards the many excellent options available from the likes of Supercoach Academy, One-Thought Institute, Insight Principles, Clarity Practitioner Training, Pransky & Associates, Innate Wellbeing and others. However, often the fees are usually too high on these courses to warrant further action. Which is a shame, as this prevents them from deepening their grounding in this life-changing understanding.
This is why I wanted to set up an introductory course for business owners and employees which is affordable to everyone (and a potential lead-in to these other courses). The quality of the course, however, is certainly not cheap, with special guest interviews from the likes of Dicken Bettinger, Garret Kramer, Craig Polsfuss and Cheryl Bond.
So here it is... A three-month introduction to sharing the Three Principles which will set you up to be able to share this understanding from a solid grounding, in a way that makes sense to both you as the facilitator and to your clients, giving them the necessary shifts in thinking to facilitate further change from within themselves.
Having taught this understanding as a sole practitioner for the past five years, I have tried and tested various approaches and discovered a way to show people where their reality is being created in a powerful and dynamic way.
I will show you how this is done and get you to a position to be able to share your understanding of the Paradigm to clients within three months, both efficiently and effectively.
Course registration is now open
$750 Early-Bird Upfront or three instalments of $325 ($975 total)
The course is divided up into 12 weekly Modules
Throughout this course, we will be applying an understanding of the Three Principles (Inside-Out Single Paradigm) to 'practical', everyday usage. We will be investigating how to set up a successful, sustainable practice or how to apply this in your current role as an employee, parent or partner as well as in your own life. We will be looking at the ripple effect of taking your own health and grounding and helping others through your understanding of how the Human Operating System works.
What are the Three Principles behind the Inside-Out Single Paradigm, where and how did they originate? - An up-to-date chronology to level the playing field for all students.
Group webinar followed by individual written summations and group discussion (2 hours total)
Understanding Mind, discovering ‘Truth’.
Group webinar followed by individual inputs and group discussion (2 hours total)
Understanding Consciousness, the canvas of life.
Written journal work followed by individual inputs and group discussion (2 hours total)
Understanding Thought, the Missing Link.
Group webinar followed by individual written stories and group discussion (2.5 hours total)
Inside Out versus Outside In, where is reality actually coming from?
Guest Interview (1 hour) followed by individual summations and group discussion (2.5 hours total)
Insight and Wisdom, Nature’s Gift.
Recorded video presentation (20-30 min) followed by individual summations and group discussion (2 hours total)
Listening, Silence & Do Nothing. Connection with a quiet mind.
Individual exercises followed by group check-in and feedback (1.5 hours total)
State of Mind and Levels of Consciousness.
20 minute webinar followed by written weekly journals and group feedback (2 hours total)
Separate Realities, a world at peace.
Guest Interview (1 hour) followed by group discussion (2 hours total)
Psychological Freedom, less stress, more joy.
Group webinar (30 mins) followed by individual written stories and group discussion (2.5 hours total)
The Resilience of the System within.
20 min webinar followed by written weekly journals and group feedback (2 hours total)
What next? Objections and perceived exceptions. How to share the Inside-Out Single Paradigm super-effectively in every area of business.
1.5-hour group discussion followed by written plan and 1-hour check-in